Monday 10 October 2011

My return!!!!

Right,
I have been pondering how to really come back with this blog as i was really bad and stopped blogging. As you can tell my last post was back in June...eeeeeek!!!!
I don't really have any excuse so I am just going to apologise for being a really bad blogger LOL!!!
As of tonight, i am back! Yes, and if i go awol again, someone please get at me haha!

So....
June was my lost post.A LOT has happened with my weight since June. I have lost over a stone since June and my total weight loss to date is 2st 5lbs. It is AMAZING!!! I feel so much better in my self.
Here is what i looked like at the beginning of my challenge, 


Yes, i looked absolutely minging didnt i. Yes, this pic made me want to do something about my weight. I couldnt carry on being this 'thing' i saw myself as.It just had to be sorted. So yes, thats when i read about Slimavite through an old friend.I decided to go ahead and trial it.It has worked so many wonders on me as this next picture will show.
The next picture was taken about 2 months ago. I was getting ready for a night out in Brighton and me and my friend were messing with the camera. I HATE having full body pictures taken!!!! Arghhh! But i was pleasantly surprised as this was the outcome!


Ok, so to some it may not look like much, but this was the pic that started to improve my confidence.
I still have quite a way to go.
THREE stone to go in fact.I know i can do it. Ive come this far and im not about to give up anytime soon.
Slimavite is part of my everyday routine. I do my shakes on autopilot.
Loving it!!!!
Well, i know this post, it wasnt much but it was something.I didnt really know what to say but i thought by filling you in with my progress, that would be a great start
 Ill be back same time next week :)
Jo
xxxxx



2 comments:

  1. well done you have done amazing :) keep blogging xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do hun, thank you very much :) Enjoy future posts xx

    ReplyDelete