Monday 24 October 2011

Getting there slowly...but surely!

Wow..Tuesday already!!
This week seems to have just come round so quick! Before we know it, christmas will be slapping us in the face!

Exercise this week has included,walking,lifting,housework and of course, my trusted companion the wii fit.

I have been wearing my hotpants but ive a confession to make....I havent worn them every day meaning i'll have to start the 2 week challenge again! Its been a bit of a mad weekend with Josh starting half term (and driving me round the bend!) early so ive forgotten to put them on....eeek sorry hot pants!!
However, i have worn them and i think they may even be starting to work their magic. This week ive lost 3lbs. Which is better than the pound a week i have been losing. Then on the other side of it, Slimavite shakes have played their part as i did a couple of days where i was drinking 3 a day as opposed to the normal 2. I had to because couldnt get off of a certain weight mark..Frustrating!!!
Anyway,i have lost an inch of my waist which is bloody amazing for me.I do believe that is down to my hotpants. I cant be sure but the two week challenge will have to wait til next week as im away for the weekend on holiday and then im off to see Britney Spears on the monday..This means ill be consuming rubbish food..oops..but hey, these occasions are a rarity so one week isnt going to hurt me is it?

I mean, i have to treat my body sometimes dont i.I have now lost an amazing total of 2st 8lbs...Not far off of 3 whole stones..Its amaze but completely scary at the same time as it means im going to be just over half way to my target. Its almost like slimavite has been my comfort blanket for six months..Well to be fair, i guess it has..Im so thankful to them for letting me go on this journey because without them, id have walked a few steps and given up, just like i always did before..but this time has been completely different.Ive kept walking and i havent looked back once. When i reach my destination, ill look back and smile.

Anyway,not really much of a post this week but its enough for me.
Look forward to reporting more next week
Take care
Jo
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hope it is all going well for you Jo and the hotpants are now working their magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I postponed the hotpants challenge due to various events around the time i started.But i have started the challenge again today!xx

    ReplyDelete