Monday 7 November 2011

Naughty Jo.

Hiyaaaaa!


I know i know! Its been 2 weeks since my last post and i sincerely apologise.


Its been a hectic 2 weeks.I went on holiday to Hastings and to see Britney Spears in concert and various fireworks displays..Alongside that its just been busy busy busy!!!


So here i am..Im back.


Yes, Naughty Jo is what the title of this post reads. True to its name. Ive been very naugthy and i abandoned my slimavite challenge and hot pants challenge for when i was on holiday and the Britney concert (WHICH WAS AMAZE!!!!). It wasnt a case of 'losing my willpower' but a case of 'its an occasion' .
Maybe you will see this as a pathetic excuse..a cop out.Well those that do, think exactly what you like because i havent lost the willpower and ive not backed out of either challenge.Just put it on hold.
Being on holiday, Its hard to stick to a particular diet as you are always on the go. Knowing this, i went away minus my shakes and hotpants. I ate chips,burgers and pizza. And it was HEAVEN!!!!
OK, so i felt so guilty on my body and kept thinking of the scales for when i did get round to weighing myself. With every bite of that burger i kept seeing +5lbs appearing before my eyes.. and it made me feel ten times worse. Not that it stopped me. It was the tastiest burger id ever had.Maybe because i knew that in every day normal life, it was forbidden.Something i do not allow myself to eat.  I also reasoned with myself that all the things i got up to whilst away would help burn away that fat and those calories.
So when i finally did get home on the Tuesday last week.I took the plunge. I switched on the wii fit and closed my eyes..All i could see was the burger, pizza,chips etc that id eaten..Thats when it hit home.Id really taken advantage of being on holiday.I panicked.Not that i could do anything about it at this point but i started to worry.


Then came the dreaded result. I had gained 4lbs.I was back up to ?st 11lbs from ?st 1lbs...eeeeek!!!


Ok so i must admit..i had a little cry. Id done so well up to this point.I even messaged my mum..She reassured me that id lose it easy. I wasnt too sure.
But this past week,ive worked hard.Ive used the wii fit, ive walked to various places and ive been back on the shakes and healthy food and drink. Ive even weighed myself every evening to see whether it was paying off.I know they say once a week is good to weigh yourself, i needed to make sure the work was paying off and that if it wasnt i could up my game.

I am pleased to say though, it has worked. Out of that 4lbs that i gained, i have lost 3...So thats not bad...right?
This forthcoming week, i am going to try and shift at least another 2-3lbs..I can do it.I know i can.I HAVE to.
Anyway, best go for now...Hopefully next week, my post will be brimming with positivity!!!


Jo
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment