Thursday 20 October 2011

Hot Hotpants!



Hello!!!


Here i am with yet another post for you all to have a read of :)


As i mentioned earlier this week, I had gotten in touch with a company called Zaggora about reviewing their HOTPANTS™ to help with my weight loss journey.
Basically these 'hotpants' arent those fashionable short shorts you see women wear out in the pub on a friday night.Far from it..Here is what Hotpants say about them


'HOTPANTS™ are specially designed sports shorts that contain bio-ceramic technology, which emits far infrared rays and reflects back the heat naturally generated by the body to deliver warming up of tissue deep below the skin’s surface'


The Hotpants contain something called bio ceramics which have been known to have been used in medical devices and implants.
In the shorts, the bio ceramics have far infrared particles (heat waves) which reflect any body heat back into the tissue making it warmer and it promotes the break down of  'fat cells'. This results in high levels of sweating than normal.Sounds minging doesnt it lol!


Zaggora also claim that just by wearing these hotpants for 30 minutes a day whilst exercising,you will see and feel the results and that they can reduce the appearance of cellulite..I think this is every woman's dream :) 
If worn consistently, then we can expect to see results after 4-6 weeks..They can be worn anytime,whether it be to sit on the sofa watching tv or they can be worn in bed.Although,they will still work, they are said to be more effective with excercise.


So thats just the basics.For more information, Visit http://zaggora.com 


Anyway back to me..
I received my pair on Tuesday.
As i had read a few stories about women who had taken part in the '2 week challenge' which is basically to drop 2 jean sizes in 2 weeks, i was intrigued as to whether this could work for me.
Being on the Slimavite bite plan, its working wonders for losing the weight.But dropping a dress size, im really struggling with it, hence my interest in these.


I decided to start wearing my hotpants yesterday and within ten minutes i was already feeling my legs getting warmer than normal. Obviously, thats a fabulous sign as it means that they are doing what they are meant to.
I found that they are really comfortable and although they sound like one of those wet suits when you move, they are actually really trendy..Not hideous looking at all!
Anyway, i wore them whilst i did the housework and began to sweat a little which is unusual for me when im doing silly little things like that.
But then came my wii fit exercise..I only did 45 minutes but OMG...DID I FEEL THE BENEFITS!! I sweat a hell of a lot more than normal..Yes i felt minging but it gave me the confidence that they are going to work for me!
A lot of companys brag about how fantastic their product is but then when it comes to it, it can be a huge letdown.But yes, i have faith in Zaggora..I truly believe in the product.
So, im on day 2..havent done my work out just yet, but i will..Im also going to measure my waist again 
to see if anything has come off yet.


I shall report back on 'Blog Day' with how i am getting on with my Slimavite journey and my Hotpants challenge..Hopefully ill have some great feedback for you.
Here's to hoping eh!


Anyway, enjoy whats left of this week and have an amazing weekend and ill catch you all next week!


Jo
xx

2 comments:

  1. I hope the hotpants work for you. Just read through your posts, you should be so proud. It seems you've put such a lot in to your weight loss journey. I've got my fingers crossed that you reach your goal! I know you asked about weight loss tips somewhere. Well, Kelly of Kelanjo and Lola Lola meantioned a website called undressed skelton, the other day. It looked really good. I've also got some some healthy tips from a blog called Oh She Glows before. Have a fab wkend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks hun! I have put a hell of a lot in, but i couldnt do it without these companies backing me :)
    Undressed skeleton...ohh ill have a look at that! Thank you!
    You have a good weekend too
    xx

    ReplyDelete