Monday 20 June 2011

Week 6- Almost at my first goal.

I am so shattered after the weekend ive had.
I was terrible. I went out and got completely bladdered on Saturday night..ouch! The calorie content in the cocktails i drank well, doesnt bear thinking of. Then there was the post drinks drunken burger.
Eeeeeeek!
So i sound like i dont really care.. its because i dont. You see, i am at the point of my Slimavite challenge where i trust myself to have a treat but not fall off the wagon completely. As ive said, Slimavite has absolutely changed my life. I owe so much to the team behind it for changing my outlook on the way i am physically. I will never fall off the wagon but i am not going to begrudge myself of the odd treat.
Anyway, i was back on the shakes yesterday despite a stinker of a hangover and the thought of the contents in my stomach curdling.
I even weighed myself yesterday evening because i was fretting over how much weight i had put on. Well, turns out i hadnt gained nor lost. It must have been all that dancing on Saturday night lol!
Anyway, enough of my naughtiness.. Heres my big news!!!!! I HAVE FINALLY SHIFTED MY FIRST STONE!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPP!
That means my total loss last week was 3lbs.. It seems 3 really is the magic number for me week by week. I am so not complaining though. I am now 1lb away from my first target so thats amazing!! I am almost certain id have hit that come friday but we shall see..
I'm not holding my breath for a 3lb loss this week due to my slow start because of the weekend but i will try my best as i do daily to shake those pounds off. I am still not seeing the changes round the middle which is frustrating as i really want to drop a dress size..I guess that will happen when the times right, until then i cant knock what ive lost as it is amazing. Its the most i have ever lost. YAY! Go me!!
Anyway, things to do,pounds to shift.
See you next week!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment