Friday 10 June 2011

Week 5- That little bit more to go..

Helloooooooo!
So..Ive had a fantastic week. 
At the beginning of the week i was very surprised by the arrival of this....






 Its a card from the Slimavite team saying thanks for the feedback etc and well done on my weight loss journey. It was such a nice gesture and i must admit it really made my morning. 
Slimavite is slowly but surely changing my life. It sounds daft because its weight loss but its doing so much for my confidence and each time i step on that wii fit i can look at my weight and begin to feel proud of myself.  I still have quite a way to go but i'll get there.I'm determined. I am also determined to make everyone proud of me ie friends and family but mostly my son. He is the main reason for me doing this as i didnt want to get to a weight where i couldnt run around and play with him any more. If i had carried on the way i was then i would have been at that stage and it would have broken my heart. Its not going to come to that now. Everytime i step on the scales and see a loss, it spurs me on to go and lose some more!!! 


Anyhoooooooo,to the point. I weighed myself today. Another 3lb loss this week.Amazingggg!! It means my total loss now tallies at a fab 13lbs! 1lb off a stone..woop!! I still have 4lbs to go before i hit my first target so thats not bad at all.. Once ive hit that, Target number 2 will be set and boy,am i ready for it!!
Anyway, ta for all the support, I really do appreciate it. It really puts a smile on my face. 
Off now..See you next week!
Ciao for now
Jo
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment