Thursday 26 May 2011

Week 3-W-DAY

Helloooo! Its me Jo. So ive had to start my blog again because for some reason it wont let me access the old one! Ive copied all my posts over so any new followers can see my journey from week 1!
Its a pain because i actually liked the design and everything of my old blog. Hate change lol!

Anyway my third weigh in has been done! dead chuffed. I lost 3lb!!! Wooohoooo! That now takes my total loss  to 10lbs! How fab is that!

Now i was really worried id only be able to report 1lb for this week, due to my cousins wedding last weekend. I ended up eating crap and drinking alcohol (which wasnt very good for my head the following day!) . It was only on Sunday that i thought... 'sh*t!' and was dreading weigh in. I went back to routine straight away and carried on with my wii fit routine.

Tuesday came. Dreaded w-day! eeeek! I closed my eyes whilst it was weighing me because i really couldnt bring my self to look at the tv screen! But yes, i got brave and opened my eyes and saw the 3lb weight loss! Oh how i smiled like a cheshire cat! I had lost the same as last week which is absolutely amazeeeee!!!!

Now next week, i wont be able to weigh myself so it will be a MASSIVE test. Im away so i wont be anywhere near my beloved wii fit..NOOOOOO!

So i shall see you all again in 2 weeks!
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment