Wednesday 25 May 2011

Day 7 - The Weigh In.

Day 7 - The Weigh In.

I'm going to start this off by saying sorry for my absence!!!

Since Day one, i blogged everyday. Then when the weekend came i didnt have the time to sit down and write about how i was getting on because i was so damn busy!  
I was cooking food for a birthday buffet, taking part in birthday celebrations and just generally enjoying my weekend.

Now I'm going to admit i had a shake free day on Saturday. Yes, i did and it was probably not the best idea but i thought with how well i did the whole week, i deserved a little treat. I wont be making a habit of it,it was only because it was someones birthday and i had spent the whole morning cooking up food :) Also i did stick to healthy options for breakfast and lunch. I had a healthy cereal bar for breakfast and some rice cakes for lunch.
However, although i was naughty and ate some party food, i didn't actually eat that much of it like i normally would! So yes, i probably went over my 1000 calories a day thing.. But as i said, i will NOT be making a regular habit of having 'days off' and 'treating myself' .It was just this once.

Oh dear, i actually sound like i am grovelling. I shouldn't feel guilty but i guess its like being apologetic towards myself lol!


Anyway!!! To the matter in hand.Day 7. The day of my weigh in...eek!!!!
I woke up feeling really nervous wondering whether or not i had lost much.As i normally do my wii fit in the evening, I had to wait the whole day to find out.
I had a Strawberry shake for breakfast (which by the way, are tasting loads nicer since I'm used to them now!)
Then i spent the whole morning blitzing my front room (which I'm sure burnt off some calories)
For lunch i had a Vanilla shake.
Dinner was sweet potato mash with Philadelphia extra light and sausages with peas and carrots.. I know I've has this already this week but it was delish!

OK so Ive rushed my day part but yeah..its time for the weigh in!!
I jumped on the wii fit (not literally) and did my body test.. I was closing my eyes as i was being weighed as i was so damn nervous!!! As i opened my eyes, i saw the screen and broke out into a huge smile..IVE LOST 4LB!!!!YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
I was so pleased with myself and it has given me the will to carry on.. I didn't think i could do it but i bloody well did and its all thanks to Slimavite !! They have been very supportive throughout the week which has helped big time.
I announced my loss to my Twitter friends and got 'well done' and 'congratulations' messages.  It really helped and their support just boosts my motivation even more. So big thanks to any of you that read my blog!

After a fab first week, i can look forward to week 2 and hopefully, say goodbye to another 4lbs 

No comments:

Post a Comment