Wednesday 25 May 2011

Week 2- Fortnight done!

Week 2- Fortnight done!

So just finished my second week on the Slimavite diet! Yay.
Im still going strong with it so im so proud of myself. This time a year ago, i would have laughed at the suggestion of me sticking to a diet! As ive said in previous posts, ive started them believing my hearts been in it but no, it obviously wasnt.
Slimavite is really easy to stick to and ive now come round to actually liking the taste of the shakes..Well nearly all of them, i still find the Vanilla one disgusting. I really dislike it for some reason. My favourite is definitely the chocolate. It just goes to show that even on a diet, chocolate can still be a girls best friend hehe!
Ive added new exercise to my routine in the way of yoga. Yes, me doing yoga..funny image i know!
But i find it so relaxing and its great for the mind! Muscle work outs too.. Although my poor calf muscles ache like hell afterwards!! It is worth every ache and pain though as im losing the weight.
One thing im not seeing difference in though is dress size. But then for week 2 i cant expect miracles to happen. Ill get there eventually.
Last nights weigh in.. Now i was pushing for another 4lb loss. But nope..i never quite achieved that unfortunately..Lost 3lbs instead. 


I dont actually know why though as the day before i had lost 4lb so thought that would be my official weigh in day loss..but no..i gained a pound..Not quite sure why and it was disappointing but 3lb is still amazing
Im just hoping to push myself for that 4lb loss this week. Heres to hoping anyway :)
Now, you've probably noticed that i havent updated regularly.. Well being a mum, i dont find as much time to get my brain working when it comes to blogging. Im either doing the washing,ironing,hoovering or whatever so by the time i do get time to myself i cant be bothered to switch the computer on to do it.
So ive taken to just one day a week where i can check in with my weigh in results and any other ramblings.
The support im getting is amazing. People are so kind and although they dont realise, they are all spurring me on with their 'well dones' and 'congratulations' comments.


Even my poor mum lol! I was there Saturday and she kept moaning she was hungry. It wasnt until i was getting ready to leave that she said she was going to get a mcdonalds but would have felt mean eating it in front of me.Bless her. I thought it was sweet and told her that she didnt need to worry about me as i wouldnt have been tempted.I believe i come too far to turn back if that makes sense. To be honest, if someone put a mcdonalds in front of me now, i wouldnt be fazed..Probably just smell it and thats it haha!
Well, im off to fit in some day time wii fit now. May as well start pushing for that 4lb a little harder :)
T'raaaa for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment