Wednesday 25 May 2011

Day 2-

Day 2- Getting into it.

Hiya!!!

Yesterday morning was the second day of my Slimavite journey..
I woke up and felt achy all over due to the fact i did an hour on the wii fit the night before. I didn't complain though, just felt pleased with myself as i knew that it would all be worth it when the weight comes off.

I started the morning with a chocolate Slimavite shake at  7:30 am when my Josh had his Rice Crispies. Bless him,he asked why i was having a milkshake instead of cereal so i just explained to him that it was Mummy's special breakfast..He asked to have some which i had to say no to but promised to buy him some milkshake powder so he could have his own shake after school.That's the trouble with kids though.They always want what you're having :)

I did the school run,stopping off at the shops on the way which took 20 minutes. I bought some celery for an alternative to carrot sticks , sweet potato's and skinless thin sausages to have for dinner that night.

I took the 15 minute walk back from the school and did some housework.
At around 10.30 i felt hungry so i had a banana, which actually tasted really nice considering i went off of them a while back. I also had some water as opposed to Pepsi Max..Getting good at drinking water. Its also good for flushing out the system :)

At lunchtime i had a vanilla shake..First try of it and i almost spat it out,it was minging lol! But as i continued to drink it, it tasted a little better. Still powdery, so i shall be  telling Slimavite about it :) i also had another bread stick with it.

I hoovered round then i decided to turn on the music channel and had a half hour step up session on the wii fit whilst watching the music channel..
Ached afterwards but so worth it.
Then came the school run..30 mins worth of walking done!!!

At dinner time i made sweet potato mash with half a teaspoon of Philadelphia light with two skinny sausages,carrots and peas. Omg it was absolutely divine!!!
Josh had the same except he had normal mash potato as 'he doesn't like orange mash'

Then came the test. I had an overwhelming urge to eat half an Easter egg left over..I started walking to it and then stopped and thought 'OMG WHAT AM I DOING' .. I felt ashamed of myself for just thinking about eating it.
So i walked away from it and had some water instead. Yes,i got over it just like that..It was weird but if i decide against something then i wont think any more about it.
I guess everyone has days where they want to give in and eat something they shouldn't. Its hard but we get through it and just think about what we will achieve by resisting temptation.

Ooh also i had a nice win which is so gonna help me. I won the dress below from Ax Paris.Now it wont fit me right now (which is a bummer as it is gorgeous!!!) but i am determined that i will get into it. Its also in the size i want to slim down to. So there you go, another incentive for me. I WILL GET INTO THIS DRESS.




When Josh went to bed, i did another hour on the wii fit..Hula Hooping and kung fu (first time i did the kung fu, i must have looked a right prat!!!) and i did some jogging.. I was absolutely shattered afterwards!!

So yes,overall Day 2 was a little challenging but hey it can only get better..RIGHT?!?..Roll on Day 3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment