Monday 12 December 2011

At this time of year...

Yes,i think i have now resigned to the fact they i will update this thing every 2 weeks..It seems appropriate i guess.More so now as its 'that time of year' where life becomes manic for a little while,excitement and cheer spread around the town etc. Im finding myself so excited for christmas now!!! YAYYYY!!


Last time i updated you all, i had lost 3lbs..well i am now pleased to announce that i have dropped another 2lbs :)


Now...I will let you into a secret as i am nearly at my next milestone..The hotly anticipated 3st mark.
I started off at a staggering 16st 4lbs...I bet half of you that read this will be shocked.Its not something i would reveal as i have said in previous posts and right at the beginning of my journey. 
I am now so proud of my self and so confident that this is the first time that i have told ANYONE that is not family exactly what i weighed on day one. I felt ashamed that i had got to that size and never felt id feel the strength to tell a soul..So there you have it. Ive gone from 16st 4lbs down to a curvier 13st 7lbs.Total loss so far is 2st 11lbs.


I owe so much to Slimavite because my transformation is down to themselves mostly..I know i do the hard work but i wouldnt have any hard work to do without their shakes,online support and the support of the guys at Slimavite..But an extra mention to Amy at Slimavite..Her emails with messages of support have truly helped me along the way and also helped me to share my journey with others. Even if my story helps just one person on their own little adventure then that makes me happy.


Talking of Slimavite...Ahhh im in heaven..I have now started to make hot chocolates using the shake powder and hot milk..It actually tastes divine..As a little treat to myself i add a pinch of chocolate sprinkles. Next time i make one, ill have to remember to photograph it!


Anyway, christmas is near and i know im going to gain weight...to be blunt.I dont care..and you know why that is?? Its because whatever fat decides to invade my body, will only be shown the door in the new year..Its a dead cert im going to gain..and im not going to feel guilty about it because my willpower will soon shed it again. Wii fit, Just Dance,dancing in general..ahh gotta love christmas.


So, i dont know if i will be posting again before the new year..You know what im like lol!
I guess all thats left for me to say so far is Happy Christmas and a fabulous new year and thanks for all your support so far.
THE JOURNEY WILL CONTINUE!WATCH THIS SPACE.
Jo
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment